Wednesday 21 August 2013

No Problem "Paranoid Times" limited repress

In 2011 I assisted my friend Handsome Dan in releasing the 2nd No Problem record, the "Paranoid Times" EP. It went quickly out of print and has been unavailable for awhile. With the band going on a month-long American tour this month (I'd love to give you a full list of dates but those dudes are as flakey as me when it comes to putting info up online), we decided to do a limited repress on Debt Offensive.

There are 250 pressed, 100 on white vinyl, 150 on black. It has a slightly different mastering and center labels than the first press, for those asking. 

Order this fucker now over at the webstore! While you're there you may want to pick up one of the last 15 copies of the "Living in the Void" 7" left. I still have a few on red vinyl too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment